Today has been a rather slow day. Perhaps because I am so tired I can't even think straight. When I came up to the hospital this morning J had a "percautions" sign on his door. This means that he can't leave his room. So we spent most of the day in his room, making messes and trying to pass the morning bye. Finally the redident came by and removed it from his door.
My good friend Becky came up (little mischeifs studios) and had a mini photo shoot with Jonah. It was fun. I love seeing her, we always find stuff to laugh about. Oh, and Jonah kept us laughing!
last night J dropped a bag of oxygen on his foot! It was so sad; poor guy. The doc came in and said it would be best if we had an x-ray taken just to make sure it wasn't broken or fractured. We wheeled him down in his crib to radiology at 10pm. This morning it was confirmed that it was not broken, just badly brused. What a releif!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, what in the world is a bag of oxygen? We'll be up tomorrow. And actually my hubby will be home again. Because he worked this weekend, they've given him tomorrow off. So I can leave Jax home unless you want me to bring him to play!
ReplyDeletePoor Jonah just can't catch a break, huh? I hope that he can get out of the room today and have some fun. So do you have any idea on a release date yet?
ReplyDeleteOh that is hilarious! I never thought of it that way! I was racking my brain trying to figure out a bag of oxygen. Because oxygen is weightless, and after working there I was like, we've never had that, it must be new!
ReplyDeleteoh, how I loved visiting you guys...how it saddens me that we do not live as close to each other as we used to. you are an amazing mom with an amazing kid
ReplyDelete