
So like I mentioned in my earlier post, when I arrived at the hospital this morning, Jonah still had some crackles in his lungs. Crackle noises are not good. he has had 4 doses of his iv antibiotics so far and will continue to get 3 doses a day for the remainder of his stay.
Jonah went in for a chest X-ray this afternoon and I just had the nurse read me the results, while she was hooking up his night feeds. She said that compared to his last visit (x-ray) his right lung looks worse. (*cringe*) I guess as of now his middle right lobe is collapsed. kind of depressing... It puts his disease back into reality for me.
I'm so tired of being here and it's only been 48 hours. I have not left Jonahs side for more then 15 minutes all day. He is finally sleeping so I think I will check out as well. Thank you for your calls, emails and comments of support.

Oh Jessica. ((HUGS))) I am hoping and praying that you make it through this without losing your mind!! Is there anything I can do for you? Please remember that you are not alone and you will make it through this. If you need to talk, please call!!!
ReplyDeleteThe necklaces AND the leggings!! LOVE IT! lol. I'm so glad to hear he's doing well so far. Love you both - hang in there!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and your little family! We love you kids!
ReplyDeleteHey there. I'm still going to come up today. my hubby will be home because he's going to new mexico this weekend to work. My phone is 801-792-4661. You can call or text me and let me know when a good time will be. I'm guessing around 1.
ReplyDelete