Mar 16, 2010

A Different Kind of Perfect


I have never read a book that has affected me the way this one has. A Different Kind of Perfect. It is a book made up of compelling stories that parents of special needs children have written. I am finding so much strength through these pages. I have related too, and have seen myself in EVERY story I have read thus far. Everyday I am recognizing my stregths. I have this book to thank for showing me that I am a good, strong, and loving mother.

4 comments:

  1. I think I will be hitting up Amazon for that book. I have heard someone else say something about that, but then I forgot. I will be getting it now. I think I need some good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME ???????
    I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY.......
    I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN IN CASE YOU FORGOT......

    YOU ARE A VERY CARING AND LOVING MAMA.....TO BOTH OF YOUR BABIES.....YOU ARE STRONG AND SMART......AND ALSO VERY VERY CUTE AND YOU ARE ONE HOT MAMA.....IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME...JUST ASK ISAAC..........XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to keep my eye open for that book when I go to the library next time.

    The time change hasn't been much of a problem with Nathan because by the time I get done with treatments it is already after 9 but I think they will totally help your kiddos. I've noticed improvement in his afternoon naps! =) A BIG plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I definitely need to get that book. I'm almost done with the one I'm reading and need something else. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete