Mar 21, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day...Dun Dun Dun

Tomorrow is the big day. I will be bringing Jonah up to the hospital around 11 for check in. Then the fun begins. I am having a harder time then I thought I would be having. This is not a new thing for us, I have plenty of time to plane things out but for whatever reason I am having a hard time. I think it's mostly because Jonah is older but he just doesn't understand. I have guilt. I don't sleep at the hospital because I feel that it's important that I see my little Mo everyday, oh yeah and get some real sleep. Wish us luck. I will write more tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed that the PICC line is placed with no problems!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the picc tomorrow. Do they sedate him or take him to specials to have it done? Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best days for me to come up because Jax nurse will be here and I don't have to worry about bringing him. I'm glad you go home and sleep. I have never done that with Jax outside of PICU because I feel he will be neglected. But this last stay was my first time leaving him for the night on the floor, I needed my sleep! And he survived. Does Jonas do ok with the nurses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everything went well today...I am going to come and see you this week....it will be a date...

    ReplyDelete