
Morgan's baseball game was so much fun! I honestly could not stop laughing! All of the kids looked sooo small with these big 'ol bats! Hilarious. She loved it, she had so much fun, and decided on being # 3 after her request of being an astronaut number was denied. She even (finally) put her ball cap on. Go Red Sox!
Jonah, Jonah, Jonah~ for those who might be wondering... Jonah is on Zithromax a.k.a. Azithromycin. I think I will make a side post to list his meds, and if anyone has a better regiment of meds that works best for them, they can fill me in and I will run it by J's doc. As of now, his sats are doing great considering how crappy he sounds. He just has so much crap in his lungs. I am trying to teach him to cough, I think a few big & hardy coughs will help him clear alot of it out. Hmm.. we'll see.

Go Morgan go!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear Jonah is struggling again!! He needs a good cough it sounds like. Now to teach him. LOL!!
I remember t-ball days. The kids run in every direction. Its too cute. I love seeing Carter play real baseball now. He's a killer catcher!
ReplyDelete