Okay finally I have found a second to myself. Jonah FEES test was a no go. I was livid! Instead of having the test done the doctors had an hour and a half "Meet and Greet!" I was, once again, livid! I don't understand what happened, but during our "meet & greet" some new stuff was discussed. Just more PCMC lack of communication BS. It's getting tiring!
Jonah will be rescheduled for his FEES test and then admitted for another PH probe test. There is thinking that the Nissan surg that was performed in 2008 may no longer be intact. We have had suspicion of this but nothing abnormal showed up on Xray. What do we know?? Well we know he is aspirating on something. If it is gerd that he is aspirating,well, then we are in the same boat that we were in back in Sept of 08. The PH probe will be inserted thru the nose and reads acid levels, thus letting us know if indeed he is still having gerd issues. I really hope not! After the GI Dr drew me a beautiful illustration of the esophagus I was free to go.
The Dr's also talked of moving up J's bronchoscopy, but adding an endoscopy as well, this way J wouldn't have to go under twice. (complications usually follow) So I am looking forward to getting answers about all of this. Answers are good! Right???
Later that night, Jonah spiked a fever of 103.7 I was so nervous! I am pretty good at handling breathing problems, but a fever? I just don't know about these "normal" parenting things. Oy, with Jonah, never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You must not have taken him in because I didn't hear anything! One girl did email me with her address for an invite. Some people I may have to just talk to, they forget to email or they don't leave comments! Plus, I haven't had my usual commenters lately. I don't know if people are just busy right now or what!
ReplyDeletewow..... Jessica... that really sucks. I am sorry! I hope Jonah is doing OK today. I don't even understand the 'meet and greet' deal. What GI doctor did you see?
ReplyDelete