Oh, how much I miss him!
I have learned many lessons in the past 72 hours that he has been gone. The first being, I would never survive as a single mother. Props to my mom, and all the other single parents out there! I am amazed by you! I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I thought I was Miss independent! It only took 20 min after Isaac's plane took off to prove that theory wrong.(while dragging in 3 garbage cans) Indeed I am very dependent on my husband. He does SO much for me and the kids. Thank you Isaac! XOXO
I have figured out away for me to control my potty mouth while driving!

Clever huh??
What I have not figured out is why my 4 year old is so set on flooding our toilet any chance she gets(I have cleaned up a total of 5 overflows), why our dog likes to roll around in her own doody (this is a new hobby), why Jonah feels the need to pull my hair and scratch my face when I'm just trying to comfort him, why I had agreed to dog sit a "run away" doggy, who by the way, won't stop barking, and why I cant pull it together to clean the house! I am having a "Terrible, horrible, no good very bad day" week...wait it's still only been 72 hours!

Because I am an optimist, I will keep in mind that I do only have 22 hours of being a single mother left! And when my husband gets home I will tell him how wonderful, how special, how helpful he is.
Dr. Laura will be proud!

Oh yes, I would indeed die as a single mom! Ray went to Cali for work twice in one month and I was so done by the time that was over!
ReplyDeleteBeing a 'single mom' sucks! No matter how short the timeframe... it just plain is hard. Everything always seems to fall apart the second they are gone. If you need anything, call me!!!
ReplyDelete