
Np Getting J ready for procedure
I am so happy to report that Jonah did great in the OR! All three procedures took less then 2 hours. During the bronch, the Dr said that he showed a little bit of red in the lungs indicating irritation but she said that he had nothing down there compared to his last bronch! This is to good to be true news.
We are staying in the RTU at PCMC. We have officially stayed on every floor of the hospital. It has been such a long day. Jonah has already pulled out his pH probe and broke the machine. he now is wearing restraints and I am hoping he will soon fall asleep.

See sister, he extubated fine! Now he's back to his stinker self! I have to tease Dr. Pfeffer that all her kids are being high maintanence right now. Jax, Jonah, and our friend Carter thats having a hard time coming off the vent and they think he needs a trach. Dr. P is going to need a vacation after us!
ReplyDeletethat is a really cute picture of him!
ReplyDelete