Ugh! I have a hospital hangover! You know the kind of headache you get when you haven't eaten right and have had no rest and have been spinning on emotions....yeah, a hospital hangover.
The Pulmo doc just called. Jonah's biopsy results looked good. His sputum is not growing substantial bacteria but this is all very good due to the fact he was hardly housing any mucus during the bronch... I have to admit it but I think all these meds are actually starting to do their job! I feel at ease. It's a great feeling!
Jonah will have to have his adnoids out. They are HUGE! I got some very neat pictures from the procedures. We are still waiting on his PH Probe results but I have a feeling that it will come back fine. I hardley saw the numbers on the box change. The highest I saw was 7.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad that things went well for Jonah ... hopefully the good news will cure your headache! I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and sending positive energy your way!
ReplyDeleteI have that same exact hangover...I'm so glad I found your blog...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kate