Today I spoke in church. The topic I was asked to speak on was seeking the spirit through our trials. I look at my trials at hand and today I feel grateful. Yes it's emotionally draining to live this medical life style but I will do it, and I will try my hardest to do it with peace and love in my heart. I am sad. I learned a few days ago that a fellow medical mommy & daddy were faced with the decition to withdraw support from their little guy Carter. They chose today to set him free from his sick little body. Im not so sure that I could be that strong. I admire his mama for the faith and the strength that she holds. I know that the next few weeks will be difficult for their family but I also know that they will make it through because they know what true love is. My deepest condolences are offered to them. My heart is sad for them. I will hold my Jonah oh so tight tonight for I do know how short life is.
May 30, 2010
Today I spoke in church. The topic I was asked to speak on was seeking the spirit through our trials. I look at my trials at hand and today I feel grateful. Yes it's emotionally draining to live this medical life style but I will do it, and I will try my hardest to do it with peace and love in my heart. I am sad. I learned a few days ago that a fellow medical mommy & daddy were faced with the decition to withdraw support from their little guy Carter. They chose today to set him free from his sick little body. Im not so sure that I could be that strong. I admire his mama for the faith and the strength that she holds. I know that the next few weeks will be difficult for their family but I also know that they will make it through because they know what true love is. My deepest condolences are offered to them. My heart is sad for them. I will hold my Jonah oh so tight tonight for I do know how short life is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment