Jun 8, 2010

It's been fun!

It's been so much fun lounging at the pool, playing in the water, going on fun "day" trips, just leaving the house without worring about the oxygen. However the time came this afternoon when I had to stick those tender grip stickers back on those chubby cheeks and resume back to O2 life...

It might be my fault. I was so happy to hear how well everything went during his procedures, I have slacked off through out the day on giving that extra treatment I usually give. So instead of 3 he was only getting 2. Bummer. Though his sats droped and work of breathing has increased, I don't here anything alarming when I listed to him with the stethascope. So that's reassuring!

I am so saddened by the death of Carter. I just feel for his family, and those close to him. I read a quote that another blogger had left on Carter's blog. It made me smile. It read: "Some people dream of angels, you got to hold one."

No comments:

Post a Comment