Jun 30, 2010

This and That


J's summer hair cut

I am so excited! I finally made my blog into a book! I will have it in my hands by the 22 of July! It is one of those things that I have been saying I was going to do and never got to it, but alas it is done. A year and a half of blogging entries all combined in a hard cover book for my children to one day read. I wish I knew about this wonderful world of blogging while Jonah was first sick. I wrote some stuff down but not enough. I am now at a place where I could handle it, and now I have blocked so much of it out.

I concurred months and months of filing today. Along with my bill statements that I file I came across some of Jonah's hospital records. (I request a copy after each hospitalization) The kid has over 1050 pages of medical procedures and detailed hospitalizations...Maybe I should turn that in to a book! (just kidding!)

Jonah will be admitted on Friday to have his adenoids out. I'm getting antsy. I hope he will only have to stay one night instead of two. I am gearing up for his pep talk on behaving while he is in the hospital, and to keep those Sat's up! I want to know when he will need to be there but of course I have to wait until the day before to get that info...Oh wait tomorrow is Thursday...I can wait one more day! I went to the store with my friend Teresa and stocked up on Popsicles. If you or your child has ever gone through this PLEASE leave me some advise.

3 comments:

  1. I have a few questions, could you email me?
    kmessineo@tmail.com
    Thanks SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister had hers out at the same time as having her tonsils out. She was up and running around the same day!!! She was just croaky from the tonsils but she was fine and like her normal self the day after. No problems at all Any ops I've had just means a bit of extra O2 for a while after and more physio but I can't say that I was much iller afterwards. A bit sore yes but not ill in the chest area. Hope everything goes really well on friday!! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a buzz cut! How did you turn your blog into a book? I was just thinking last night about doing that! Small world!

    ReplyDelete