Jun 27, 2010

Update

Oh my, I have missed my blogging world so much! I have lost my Internet access card and bought a new one but I can't get it to work for me...just my luck. So today I'm thanking my Gma for letting me borrow hers while she tends my kiddos!

Update on what's been going on.
Alright so Friday Jonah goes back into the hospital to get his adenoids out and quite possibly his tonsils too. He will need to stay over night for observation and we are hoping it's just one night! Kinda sad it fall's on the day Utah is celebrating the 4Th of July. Guess we will be passing on the parade and fire works...maybe Isaac will put on a show for us in the front yard.

On Thursday Jonah had his transition meeting...more like I had a transition meeting while he played in a room full of toys to feed his sensory needs. I can't believe Jonah will actually be participating in a special ed preschool. I knew this was coming, I guess I just wasn't mentally prepared for this whole meeting and set up. I had plenty of time to get all my questions answered. I still have some reservations about the special ed class being mainstreamed with the "normal" kids. In time I'm sure I will get over it...time seems to help everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment