Aug 9, 2010

August

First off I would like to announce this is Jonah's 6th day with no oxygen during the day!!! If he makes it all through tomorrow he would have broken his own record!

This morning I went to the farm with my cuz in law, her son and my friend and her son. We had lot's of fun. I love seeing all of our kids loving and playing together. We had deep conversation and some intellectual talk... And by intellectual I mean we did not say the words potty, because mommy said, or yucky. It was really nice.


Morgan, Jonah & cuz Jameson


Morgan on the Tractor


Mr. Jonah (What a Ham!)

I was able to go up and visit with our friend Jaxson who is currently up in the PICU (clearing of the throat) I mean the CICU. He looked good today. I wish hhe was home as I know far to well how much tougher it makes life to have kids at home and one in the hospital. I saw him start to smile and he just seemed to be more contenet today then he was yesterday. I loved visiting with Lacey (his mom) as we usualy have to talk through emails or texting as we both live fun medical lives. It's a blessing to have medical mommies to go to and lean on when we need each other. I am forever grateful for this in my own life.

2 comments:

  1. Chatting is always fun! Thanks for keeping me busy today again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you are such an amazing woman...You are my inspiration in so many ways. I can not believe how big the kids are getting. I miss you guys too much and wish I was back up there with you .

    ReplyDelete