Feeling defeated.
Im taking some time off from blogging.
I know it sounds silly as my problems
are nothing compared to what some of you are facing.
Im Just having a difficult time dealing with a diagnosis given to Jonah.
Today he was diagnosed with Autism.
I wasn't ready for this.
I need time to have my pitty party.
I need time to wrap my head around this.
I need time to fully understand what this means,
as of right now I am an emotional mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Take a deep breath, call me! He'll be ok. I'm glad he has a diagnosis so you can treat him. They live normal lives! They will always have their nitches, you can't cure autism like Jenny Mcarthy thinks you can! But its managable. We never thought Tanner would be where he is today, you have a list of good schools, lets use those, and they will help tremendously, I promise!
ReplyDeleteJessica,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry. I know the feeling that comes with that diagnosis. It's so hard. But the best thing you can do (after you have had some time) is the get the best educated you can, and learn all that you can that applies to Jonah. Did they say where he is? Like high functioning... mild, moderate, ect? I will call you today. I missed your call last night. My mouth was so swollen I had a hard time talking. But today is better. I will call you later. I am thinking of you!!!
I'm so so sorry about the diagnosis!! Thinking of you all at this difficult time!! I will miss your blogs! But for when you return there is a blog award for you waiting on my blog! I really really hope you guys can catch a break soon! *hugs* xx
ReplyDeleteJessica, you can do this. You will just raise your son in a different way than most moms do. You are the bravest mother I know, I should have told you sooner. I try to read your blog each week to catch up on your life. Jonah is amazing and he is so strong. You and Isaac are wonderful parents and Morgan is a loving big sister. Give yourself a little time to be sad for the way you thought life would be, then take it a day at a time. You are in my prayers always!
ReplyDelete