Today has been great!
I got some weeds pulled in the garden, I got to visit with my friend Teresa, the kids got lot's of outside time and I think I fixed my farmer's tan...unfortunately I have a wicked sun burn.
We have had a wonderful week with NO appointments. I love these rare weeks. Makes Jonah more relaxed and less grouchy as he does not do well with constant instruction.
I have become more concerned with j do to the fact he seems to be loosing weight. I thought he was well on his way to start wearing 24 mo clothing, but now he seems to be taking a few steps back. his 18mo clothing is starting to hang off of him. We have not been to the not so fun FUN Clinic in about 4 or 5 months so I will get on the ball and make him an appointment with his team up there. He has been very successful with the plans that his nutritionist has made for him in the past. He will also be going back to feeding therapy next Thursday so hopefully I can get some tips from his therapist as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Darn. It's always something, huh? I hope you can get an appt quick and get a handle on what is going on with Jonah. That is so frustrating!!! I hope that you get some help with the Feeding Therapist too. Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete