This is my 200Th post on Fourinthefam! I have nothing exciting to write about.... Hmmmmmmmmm, give it a minute, something will come......
How about a run down???
Jonah~ Jonah has been doing some very strange things as of late. He is biting himself. I mean open mouth clench down biting so hard there are multiple bite marks over laying each other on his arm...needless to say I don't condone this behavior and have tried everything in my power to stop it. It has come down now to me buying bitter "no chew" apple spray for puppies. THIS IS NOT CRUEL PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MEAN COMMENTS. My son is eating himself! I have no other choice. His arms & hands are so bruised (when I cover his arms he bites his hands) I need to beat this head on. "Training" will start tomorrow...I hope this works!
Granted if Jonah has taught me one thing, it is this; Jonah is not going to give up biting him self, with out trading this behavior for another...here's to hoping the next behavior is better then this!
Morgan~ Mo starts her second year of preschool on Monday! (Finally) It has been a long summer. I was starting to feel guilty reading every ones face book status about how sad these mommies are about school starting, I'm over summer and ready to have that wild child back into a structured class room. She has just started working with me on pronouncing her "s" (she has a lisp...a very cute one!) It is both exciting and sad to hear her loose it. I know her grammy would be sad to not hear it anymore. But we don't want a Cindy Brady...Ouch, that was harsh! Lol!! (sorry I'm in a mood)
Isaac & Jess~ Well, we are boring. We are crazy. But we are boring and crazy together and that's what matters...Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oooh I'm liking the new look blog!!! I suppose what Jonah's doing is a slightly different version of what most children do at that age- bite other people. Hope the training to stop goes well!!!! My mum always was eager to get us back into school! Can't think why.... :P Hope you're ok! xxx
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXOXO :)
ReplyDeletegood luck to you.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely use the no chew spray if he is biting himself. My parents used some paint on stuff to get me to stop chewing my nails.
ReplyDelete...and I love that photograph in the header. He is very handsome.