Sep 5, 2010

Medical supplies up for grabs

Ok folks, I have just completed my semi annual "cleaning of the medical supplies" clean out. So What have I got up for grabs????

> 6ply- 2in.X2in. drain sponges (70ct)

> 60mL syringe with catheter tip (medium tip) (13ct)

> 60mL syringe slip tip (9ct)

> 60mL syringe with catheter tim (long tip) (20ct)

> 12" bolus feeding tube with single port (works w/both mini & mic-key) (4ct)

> catheter plug (2)

> 10mL syringe slip tip (goes directly into side of button to in/deflate balloon) (14ct)

> kangaroo Joey feeding bags (60ct)

PLEASE REPOST OR PASS ALONG IF YOU KNOW OF A CHILD WHO ANY OF THIS STUFF MAY BE OF USE TOO.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    If the Long Cathetor Tip 60cc syringes don't get called for, I am interested. Apria Healthcare has 'forgot' to send those in Josh's order three times in the last 4 months and I no longer have any extra's at all. Since I use them alot... they wear out alot. I explain every month why it is important they don't forget them.... but they don't care. So let me know! Love the blog by they way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning of medical supplies should be done regularly. It is necessary to maintain its cleanliness as well as to know if there are items for replacement. It is important that all medical supplies are available for grabs anytime and in time of emergency. It’s so easy nowadays to have all medical supplies because it is already available online. Better check it out.

    ReplyDelete