Today Jonah went to his first day of preschool... He did well, no crying, just withdrawals from his BINK! As soon as he saw me that's the fist thing he signed for! Cute pics of the first day at Pingree, school for the Autistic....
I can not believe he is going to school. What a cute little man....Little Jonah is getting so big...Ohhh, I just love that little man, in fact, I love your entire family. Missing you
Isaac and I started dating when I was sixteen years old and a Jr. in high school. We met at the Beach Boardwalk, on one of those warm santa cruz summer nights. We married three years later in the Salt Lake temple. We then kissed our families good bye and moved out to utah to start our new life together. We immediatly wanted to start a family but that just was not in the stars for us. Five years later we were blessed to find out I was finally pregnant. I was only able to carry our baby for thirteen weeks before I miscarried. I was devistated! Our prayers were answered and three months later I was pregnant again and walking on egg shells. In March of 2006 our beautiful Morgan was born. Then eighteen months later our angel Jonah was brought into this world via C-section. Life has been a roller coaster, many ups but this past year many more downs. Today we are learning to live, laugh and love as a family with the challenges that are thrown our way.
Albuteral
Albuteral-Iprotopum
Pulmozyme
Advair
Trazadone
Azithromycin
Poly Vi Sol
Tobermycin
Previced
Prednisone
Nasonex
Lactobacillus
Oxygen 1 Lt.
CPT vest
Currently NPO all liquids
G-tube (mini)
Nissen
Deep suctioning
PECS
OT,PT,ST,FT
And lots of hugs & Kisses!
I can not believe he is going to school. What a cute little man....Little Jonah is getting so big...Ohhh, I just love that little man, in fact, I love your entire family. Missing you
ReplyDeleteLook at my little stud muffin! Lets get together next week. Did you let him take the bus?
ReplyDeleteToo Cute! MY how time goes by so quickly! I know he didn't cry but did you?
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this! What a blessing for Jonah - and for you! I can't believe how old he looks, I am really happy for you Jessica!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! He looks fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! x
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! He looks like he's taking it all in his stride. Glad his first day went well.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing an amazing job.
Xx
He does look great. You are doing awesome. You'll have to come out sometime and see our house. Let me know when your crazy schedule permits it. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww.... my little Nonah looks like such a big boy!! Miss you guys SOOO much! love you!
ReplyDelete