Dec 16, 2010

10 days people

Jonah is doing tons better from his little episode Monday. Though there has been some issues with secretions or "plugs" he has been able to clear them on his own with a good strong cough. I have been doing meds around the clock and will continue to do so till he is on his base line of oxygen needs. His energy level is back up but he is still a wee bit pale, but... today Jonah started eating by mouth, and we love to see that!

I have been running crazy today! I can't believe Christmas is just 10 days away, so much to do before then. I'm wondering if I stop, breath and really really think hard if I truly believe... Will Santa just take care of it all??? I finally made it to Costco to get our Christmas cards printed off, and they will be ready and picked up tomorrow. I asked for the envelopes so that I could address them all tonight.

We are going to be heading back to California for Christmas and Morgan is elated! She loves going to California for many reasons but her favorite one would be because she gets SPOILED rotten by grandparents due to the fact she is the only girl on both side of the family. Unfortunately we will be driving. This way we can drive out the O's for Mr.J and he will have it when we go to Cali though out 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment