Dec 13, 2010

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! ...Or ambulance

My eyes feel like they are buldging out of my head, my nose is dripping like a faucet and I can't stop sneezing. I don't feel good. I had a final in my math class that I missed and now Im stressing that my profesor is going to give me an incomplete because I was a no- show.

Why was I a no-show???

My Jonah was a sick kid today and was ambulanced up to the children's hospital from his pediatritians office.

His ped just called me. How sweet is that? It's like 9:00pm! She just informed me that his results from the VRP are back and indeed he has Influenza A or H1N1... We will need to wait 48 hours to see what the cultures are. Fun!

I am beat so Im headed off to bed, I am on med duty every 3 hours through the night to help nurse this kid back to health. Nothing worse then having a sick child. I love him so so so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your crappy day! So he has influenza A right now, which is usually what H1N1 shows up as. How long before you know if it indeed is? Try to get some sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete