Dec 8, 2010

statistics

Since January of 2010

Morgan has grown 3in (putting her at 50th % on the chart..up 25% from Jan)

Jonah has grown 2in (putting him at 32in long... still not on the chart)

Morgan has gained 5 lbs (sitting pretty on the 75% mark. Following her curve to a T!)

Jonah has gained 3 lbs (weighing in at 28 lbs!)


We had an appointment today and I got the low down. Morgan is very sick. Sick kids are never fun, however I seem to funtion better as a nurse when Jonah is sick, and get super nervous when Its Morgan who is sick. I just don't know how the rules for a healthy, sick child. When is the temp to high? What do I do with her? Is letting her just lay on my bed and watch TV till her eyes roll back ok? Is 7up good for every illness or just stomach issues?

I'm Cluless!Seriously folks, CLUELESS!

1 comment:

  1. As long as she isn't above104 and it isn't for more then a couple of days she should be fine and as long as she is keeping clear liquid down its probably just the flu. If in a couple of days she is still moving sluggish and feverish I would take her in. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete