Dec 7, 2010

time to Blog

I have been neglecting my blog. I guess time is just getting away. I have so much going on. I have to remember to keep my blog up as it is a journal of my thoughts, memories, sane and insane times of my life.

Jonah's med schedule is crazy but I am fearful that if I don't keep up with it he will be hospitalized again with no notice. The air quality has been horrible in Salt Lake. I have been doing my best to keep him inside and this past weekend we escaped to Santa Cruz Ca to visit the grandparents. He seemed to be doing well, but today as I dropped him off to the school bus I noticed his top lip was grey-ish. Upped his oxygen and he was good to go.

Yesterday Morgan and I went to the American Red Cross so I could donate blood. She was disgusted to say the least. Her little head could not wrap around the idea of sharing blood. She's so funny. Morgan has also been doing such a great job in school. When she writes her name you can really read it and see that she wrote Morgan. She is also singing lot's of song's in Spanish thanks to her favorite singer, Dr.Jean!

I have finals on Monday. Eeek! I'm not ready. I guess I will spend Lot's of time studying this weekend. I guess instead of trying to save some money by grooming my dog myself, I should have been practicing crazy algebra problems.

1 comment: