
I wish I had something brilliant to blog about but I don't. I'm settling for random thoughts tonight.
Would you believe my throat hurts? After all that sickness over Christmas, I thought for sure I have earned a few months of sick free-ness. The pain is getting unbearable so tomorrow I shall call my doc. I started an antibiotic but nothing has changed so now doubting it's strep like I thought...
My "New Years Resolution" for 2011 was to get organized in a "balls to the wall" kind of way. I started this weekend and it was harder then I thought it would be. Needless to say, I got as far as declothing Jonah's closet and throwing out UN-needed medical stuff. This left me with a room full of toy pieces, therapy toys, ride on toys and boxes of medical stuff. You should have seen it! My hubs walked in and first thing out of his mouth was "I thought you were cleaning his room?" ...I leaned forward while sitting in the midst of all of this stuff and swung the door closed. ;)
School starts back up tomorrow for me. I am super excited about my Psychology class but getting anxious about the other...Math. Ugh, I havent even finished reading the syllabus and I'm doubting my capability's. I'm trying to stay positive...
Ok that was a lie.
I am still upset about J's urology appointment and will be calling back up to the same urologist to get some unasked questions answered. I'm bothered that this bummer feeling has haunted me this entire weekend. Then I will call J's ped to get a referral to someone new.
I live in an old house. This was our first house purchase as newly weds! I was 23 when we bought it and it was an exciting "first home!" If only I knew this would be the house we would be raising 2 kids in I would have waited until we found a more appropriate house as this one is too small, and was set up for a more creative-fix it your self-type of couple. We are not that couple. We have much knowledge of what we need to do, and slowly we hope to get it all in order and done so that in the next few years we will be able to perhaps sale and buy again.
Newest obsession: Move over Grey's I'm a lovin' The Real House Wives of Beverly Hills! Haha... I know right?

Jessica, you are truly Amazing! I love you so much. XoXo Lisa
ReplyDelete