Whoa, what a week! All week I have been getting up at 5am to start Jonah's meds and then filled in at my old place of work, then ran here, there and everywhere to take kiddos to school, Therapy and appointments. I have not made it into bed before 11pm I'm beat! It has been a busy week for me but it doesn't stop there... next week school starts back up for Spring semester. I am going to enjoy this weekend even if I have to squeeze every ounce of fun out of it!
Jonah had an appointment with Urology...These doctors are so strange and are becoming more useless and a waste of time. I don't understand why I can't get a doc who will just take the time to listen and come up with some kind of idea of what's going on with Jonah and his priapism. We wasted in the waiting room longer then the doctor spent time with Jonah. She didn't ask any questions or even sound interested. She was super quick to send us into her assistant's office where there she wrote a script for Once again... VIAGRA. I told her that I was unable to pick up that prescription due to insurance issues, but she sent it with me anyways and said that someone from the office would call me before the day was over to give me the A-Okay to head to the PCMC Pharmacy to pick it up. Well, You guessed it no phone call. When Jonah was in house at the hospital he had a great urologist who seemed super excited about this new challenge. I want that Dr back! I believe his name was Dr. Wallace. (if you know this Dr please let me know if he See's patients - out patient)
Hope everyone is well and ready for Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome. There is nothing better than wasting our endless amount of time at Dr offices that are no help. I Hope you can get back into the other dr you saw. I have been MIA, but I think I am getting back into the swing of things. It's been crazy since the baby came. Life is a huge juggling act now.
ReplyDeleteIf he is a urologist, he should be in that office you were in! Google him, or go to PCMC's website. I hate doctors like that! Those are doctors that go into it because they make a lot of money, not to make a difference!
ReplyDelete