I have made a huge mistake. I put off getting Jonah's medication for his *issues* because he was doing so well after discharge from the hospital in November. Well 3 days before his urology appointment he started having those *issues* again. (See that post, under Urology bla bla bla)
Long story short, Jonah is still being denied medication for his priapism. He has insurance through the state and the state is saying no way, not ever! I called his medical case worker (u get one of these when you bother the insurance company to much)who is through the Insurance provider and they say yeah, sure we will pass it through if the state agrees to it. Well flipit thay won't agree! So...Im suppose to do what now? I have already called the dr multiple times, she is way to busy to call me back instead she has her secratery do that and the secratery can't answer any of the questions Im asking because she's not the doctor. UGH!!!
So now I wait. Waiting for what Im not quite sure, but I know if I call and have to talk to that seratery again Im going to beat myself over the head with my phone.
For Journaling purposes:
Jonah had his firt dentist appointment today. He has all but 3 teeth. Jonah's teeth were very healthy! (consittering he just grew them in a year ago they better be) Jonah did not respond well to the dentist putting his hands into Jonah's mouth and Jonah reacted by biting the dentist very hard. The detist pulled his hand out of J's mouth and looked at the top of his finger, which was no longer protected by the lavender glove. Oh Jonah! What a pill you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really don't know what to say. Just awful for you guys to be stuck fighting for meds you need.
ReplyDelete((hugs)) I hope you manage to find a solution.
xxx