Feb 13, 2011

Sunday Morning

New background! Do you love? I do!!! It's so circus like...kinda like my life. (hehe) Mr. Jonah is having a great morning! I am feeling a bit more confident today then I was yesterday. Hopefully he will continue to improve. Though we have not hit the peak of RSV, I will stand in high hopes!

Life is normal in the Andrews house hold this morning. Morgan wanting to do everything by herself, pouring milk, brushing hair, reading my Psych text book...yeah. Jonah, like I said seems to be in a better mood today as well. He is back to his antics of teasing Morgan and pulling the dog to where ever he goes. The problem: (well besides pulling the dogs tail) He refuses to wear his oxygen cannula if their is a higher flow of oxygen pushing thru. This is not good. I sneak in his room at night to boost it up and he wakes and flips out. I think it bothers him because it's cool air. Hmmm, this will be a difficult one to tackle.

No one at home has caught the yucky RSV yet! I hope it stays like that!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that he's doing so good so far! I wish I had a good plan for higher oxygen flow. He has been on higher flows before hasn't he? But I guess he's getting older and more independant!

    ReplyDelete