Today has been wonderful. I got great sleep last night, started a cleanse and have had bountiful amounts of energy! The kids and I even snuck out to the park this morning to kick around the soccer ball and let the dog run around.
Today has been Jonah's roughest day so far. He has had at least 5 of his "Mega meltdowns" and has been full of snot, that I unfortunately cannot suction out. Last night I ran over to the pulmo's office and picked up a prescription for the suction clinic at the hospital We have a suction machine at home but I can't fight him and suction at the same time. I need some assistance and when Isaac is at work I have no one to help hold Jonah down. Now that we have the script I can take him when ever for the next 10 days. He is up to a full liter of oxygen tonight and his work of breathing is increasing. I will keep tabs every four hours and hope that he will be able to make it here at home. His energy levels have remained normal and I think this is really helping him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment