Yay! Tomorrow is go home day! J doing so well health wise, it's awesome! This is why I love clean outs! Behavioral wise J is suffering. He is having a difficult time with the lack of structure that the hospitalization gives. I have tried to do some things with him that he would normally do, but even the simple tasks are getting difficult as we have taken them out of the familiar setting he is used to doing them in. The hospital offers an amazing music therapy class that we have attended both days it was available. At first J was very hesitant to even go into the room, but with a little assurance he made his way in and joined the group. The second session he walked right in sat down and was ready to play some music. In fact every time the therapist asked a question J would raise his hand and yell "Neeeeee!" (Me) Even if the question was "Who is the biggest, scariest, ugliest alien in space?" All the older boys would laugh and yell out a name, but my J, well, he would yell "neeeee!" Love it!
My roof is on! Very exciting! But.... I am waiting for the process of clean up to happen.
Mo and Isaac had a blast in Disneyland. I picked them both up last night and we went out for dinner. They have only been gone for 4 days but man did I miss them! Mo got off the plane and just held my hand so tight while she went on and on about everything. It was so wonderful to listen to her tell me the new experiences that she had in that short time. She had so much fun playing with her cousin Robbin. I will post pics when I am home and Jonah is settled back into his routines.
I'm so grateful the whole vacation worked out as planned. Daddy bought her a beautiful princess gown, (a Bell gown, from Beauty & the Beast). He also got her a crown and a wand. As soon as walked in the house she was stripping off her jacket to put the dress on! She is so beautiful. I am such a lucky mama to have these two beautiful kids. I love them. Isaac had fun too. he came home barring gifts, Jonah has his first Mickey shirt! We brought it up to the hospital for him to go home in tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment