Okay, not really. But I am shocked! Jonah has HIB......Jonah has HIB Again! I am so ...I don't even know the emotion, I can't lable it. Disappointed? This can be extremely difficult to remove from the deep tissue in the lungs. Hmmm, Is this the same HIB that was affecting my guy way back in the beginning of his journey? Lot's to think about, many questions racking up in my brain. I don't meet with the doc till tomorrow. If you have answers or knowledge, share please!
I went down to get Jonah's medical records. I knew it would cost me but I was thinking around $30 bucks. So wrong! Try $125! At .28 cents a page and a billion pages of medical records I guess it would get pricey! I'm way to frugal to buy MY son's medical records (I don't think they should be for sale) so I will just have my doctors office request them (umm... That's you Suz) and have them in 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Jonah. Why do these things have to happen to him? I hope he has better success this time with kicking it and things go smoothly. Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete