Mar 15, 2011
ready to ride
What? I'm NOT in this alone? How did I ever forget about my friends at the Utah Parent Center? They are great advocates! I'm calling in the morning to use their resource. Ahh, life just got a bit better. I called around and got the names and numbers of who the urologist needs to call. I hate feeling sad and defeated. I'm ready to to jump back on the horse! Its not the end of the world. I will get it all figured out. No I'm not drunk, nor bipolar, just needed to get my hair done, and talk to friends. Magic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Jessica!! You are such a great inspiration to me! Look at how positive you are. It's sad we have to be that way to get our kids what they need, but for as long as they have needs... we will be battling for them. I have missed you!! I got my new laptop so I can stay in contact much easier!!! Good luck this week with Jonah's admit.
ReplyDelete