I took J to the doc this morning while my grandma took Mo swimming. J is hanging in there but after a night like last night (or shall I say early am hours) I thought for sure he would be admitted again. His temp is still high and a rotation of Tylenol and Motrin are a must. His cough sounds junky and he is forming an abundance of secretions. So much that when I went to vent his feeding tube it filled instantly up to 5ml's of snot!
Sleep. That's what he needs. Lots and lots of sleep. Why won't he sleep???? He must sense that I am dying of sleep deprivation. Do our kids do that? They know we want to do something and find extreme ways to make that want simply impossible? Food for thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blog looks different on my blog, so I didn't even know you've been updating! I'm a little out of sorts right now!
ReplyDelete