Apr 20, 2011

Home but still sick

We busted out late last night.  We left but not without one last dose of Viagra!  We had an awesome nurse who stayed to make sure Jonah was given it because she knew that his insurance is continuing to deny him of the med. Like I said, she was awesome!

J is still sick.  His temps have been running high through the night but with some breaks as the Tylenol and Motrin are tag teaming him. Oh man.  It was a long night! He was up every hour so that meant I was too. Alarms sounding off not because he was desating but because he would pull the thingy off his foot. Then to top it all off, his concentrator went all crazy and started alarming as well, so I had to hook him up to a portable tank. My fear is that the portable tank will run out of air, or turn off with out me knowing and that J will be asleep and well, you get it.

I made an appointment for him to see his pediatrician tomorrow. The hospitalist was concerned about where these viruses might lead him, so I am doing my best to fully stay on J with every breath he takes.  J is just exhausted. He wants to sleep but is having a difficult time getting comfortable. He is not being shy about the fact that he is sick and irritable. The biting is just getting worse due to the frustrations. Sad.

He has had his 3rd dose of Tamma flu and so I hope to see him start to turn a corner soon. Continue sending blessings and love his way. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment