Jun 6, 2011

step by step....oooh baby (thank you NKOTB)

Isaac and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on the 4th of June.  It was fun, it was romantic it was everything and more.  I can't stop smiling it was so wonderful.  I have forgotten how much fun the two of us have when we are not dealing with the chaos of life.  I can't wait to escape again, only one of my favorite medical mommies is heading for the California hills soon.  Boo!  Who will take J? Anyone???  Hmmm, I'm sure I have leverage on at least one of you!


The Ped called on Friday to set up testing for the adorable Jonah. He needs to be off steroids for 30days and so far he has been doing great with no withdrawls. Oh, and he has one week under his belt and needs to do 3 more before they will take his blood. I might be a fool for writing this but deep in my heart I just don't think Jonah has an autoimmune disease. I have stoped  thinking about it or wasting energy on it. Because I see a boy who thrives to live life, I just don't see him as a sick and fragile child we once knew.   Thoughts???

1 comment:

  1. I do think the testing is a good idea, but I also dont think you should waste your energy stressing over it! Can you believe the NKOTB and BSB are back? Man, thrust me right into high school again!

    ReplyDelete