Jul 14, 2011

Im Back... and Im wireless...kinda!

Ah Finally! I have not had my laptop or PC running in an entire month! (relying solely on a smart phone bites and I don't envy those who do this as a constant!) Mr. Jonah broke something that hooks into the computer.. yadda yadda we needed to get wireless I procrastinated we went to the mall last Friday ran into some wireless Kiosk peeps signed here initialled there... waited a week for some guy to do something and walla I have spent the last hour and a half installing our new Qwest wireless only to unhook and learn that I have no clue what the hell I'm doing. and so folks I'm online and wireless, but ironically still hooked up to cords because I'm not sure how to be online and unhooked. Lame!

I have lots to share, but I will break it up so my posts don't drag on.

No comments:

Post a Comment