Jul 5, 2011

Holding on tight

I'm typing from my phone so please excuse any crazy typos. Last monday I took jonah in for blood work.when the results came in the doctor thought it would be best to have an immunologist go over the results because true to jonah style, his labs were peculiaa nd difficult too read.i made the appointment with immunology and was told the next available appointment would not be till august 18. I asked to be placed on a cancellation list and much to my surprise j landed himself an appointment for tomorrow morning. I am so nervous! I am fearful of everything when it comes to my baby. My brain cells are fried I have no clue as to what I need to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys find out anything? I am praying for your family! We need to get together soon and play! Melyssa Smith

    ReplyDelete