Aug 2, 2011

Yikes

Yikes is right! So much has been going on Ive hardly a second to write a post on my neglected blog! Hmm, where to start. I guess I will start with the most devastating news.  Isaac lost his job.  Sucks.  Really really sucks! But it's not the end of the world and we have been through harder times.  We are fortunate to have a back up plan... a back up plan that would include me going back to work. I was offered a few jobs to my amazement and went for the one that best suits my family... aka Jonah's needs.

Isaac has been on the prowl looking for work and had one interview this morning at ARUP ( I mention this solely so that if you work there you will put in a good word) and then another one tomorrow for another company. AKA "the church."

My heart is sad. I always knew I would go back to work this year I was just hoping it would have been later then sooner. If I have learned anyhing from my life's given trials  it is this; never get comfortable. Life is always moving god is always challenging his children to grow, learn and except.  The burn from all this is still afflicting my vision, but time will take care of it.

Isaac's Dad & sis are on their way here! I am  ALWAYS excited to have family come. Too often we are the ones traveling so it's nice to have family come to us.... oh wait, this means I have to clean the house...

Yikes!  I better get a move on it is 11:30pm and I have work at 8am! hope a little bit of dirt doesn't scare them off ;)

3 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    OK for some reason blogger won't let me post as myself on blogs. I don't get it. I have been reading and keeping up with you on your blog and FB, I just haven't been able to post. I finally decided to be 'anonymous'. LOL

    I really wish you all the luck with the job searching for Isaac. I know how devastating that can be, we've been there done that. It totally sucks. Can you get unemployment? That helped us.

    Anyway, I hope sweet Jonah is doing well and things are OK for you. I think about you all the time and hope you are doing Ok with all you have going on. You are an amazing person and I am so happy to have you in my life. Good luck and let me know if I can do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to write my name. This is Melissa Christensen by the way. I will have to post anonymous until blogger issues are resolved.. if ever. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No luck with Merit? That should be a pretty easy job to get. You know I'm always up for a pity party, since Jax is going to put me in the loony bin soon!

    ReplyDelete