Seriously! Where are you? Leave some love (by leaving a comment) so I know I'm not just writing to the www.
Okay then.
Mr Jonah FINALLY was approved for Viagra! If you are just tuning in to this BIG story here is the DL. Jonah has Priapism. Priapism for Mr J means that he has on going erections lasting well over 14 hours. It is a huge discomfort as one could imagine and causes many many issues with him focusing on his tasks at school as well as in therapy. My fight with the insurance company went on for 18 months! 18 months! Finally I won. I usually do, because I am the mama bear who will not stop fighting for my boy.
Urology departments at the U and at PCMC still piss me off. Nothing new here. Why they won't send him to someone/somewhere to get this all figured out I do not understand, but believe me, One day I will win that too!
Moving on...
I took J in for blood work last week. The last labs that were drawn, 3 months ago (showing the immunologist that Jonah had not developed an immune response toward 3 vaccine) requiered him to be re-vaccinated (ugh!) and then do more labs. Friday we got results. Jonah has built a response to the vaccines! This is wonderful on so many levels! He is making antibodies. Because of this fabulous news he will NOT be eligible for IVIG. Shucks!
Isaac has found a temp job for the time being. This is awesome. Though we will not be rolling in the dough anytime soon, it's nice that he has something. We are blessed.
Miss Morgan has joined Girl Scouts of America. She is a Daisy, and loving it. She is so happy and delightful to be around...most of the time. I Love LOVE Love her!
Me? Well I am crazy as usual. stressing about anything that I could find to stress over. I think its habit. Its sad when you have to remind yourself to take deep breaths. My wonderful friend, Lacey Rugg moved. Very sad. Who will I commiserate with now? Anyone? Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read every single post. I love you guys so very much!
ReplyDeleteWith me of course :)
ReplyDeleteI read and I enjoy your strength.
ReplyDeleteI love reading your posts
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to fill us in on what's happening! So, sounds like good news an several levels....AWESOME~ XO
ReplyDelete