I met up with 5 other mamas who are just as passionate to fight for their child/ren and tonight we did so together! Together all 5 of us spoke of our children in front of our representative Tim Cosgrove. It was so empowering. I felt like in an hours time we helped him understand. We were able to give this a man a look into our lives and a daily battle with having a child on the spectrum. It was so amazing. There was a spirit there of love and compassion. Rep Cosgrove had to pause as he teared up trying to convey his support for us and our families . It was so heartfelt, so inspiring and so empowering! I feel a change coming on! Please take a minute and follow this link!!!
https://www.facebook.com/autismvotes

It was a wonderful meeting-thanks so much for coming! I hope I didn't talk too much (I probably did). I'm so glad you were able to show that video on your phone and really help get the message across that we need help. Tim Cosgrove was wonderful to meet with and I'm excited to work more with him in the future!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Jessica....there you go again....being my hero!
ReplyDelete