This week is moving by to slowly. I seriously am having trouble keeping up with the days. I feel like Wednesday was a few days ago. Hello world I am already on Friday. Sorry I am a little sleep deprived, not by stress or worries but because of just not being able to fall asleep. I usually take melatonin but with J staying up at the hospital I never know if I will be needed in the middle of the night. So it goes.
I have been so blessed by the loving nurses and Techs here at Primaries. I have got to know many of them, and it is so wonderful to see them again. There are 2 that I adore. Kim and Ange, these girls are way to funny, and even though we have not been fortunate enough to have them take care of Jonah man this time around, that has not stop them from coming by a few times a night to check on him. It makes me feel so wonderful to know that he has people here who love him, and people here who really care about how he is doing. So Kim, Ange... from the bottom of my heart I want you to know how thankful I am that we have met you, and grateful that you have been hypnotized by Jonah's charm. We love you both so much and want you to know that because of the way you take care of all our little patients their mommies go home knowing that their babies are in good hands!
Morgan is still struggling so now I have a favor to ask...If you wouldn't mind sending Morgan a card or a picture that maybe you, or your little ones have drawn, just a letter that she can open and get excited about. I know she has had to endure a lot from all of this and she still continues to. I just thought it would be fun for her to get the mail and see that she too has got something important. If you have the time to do so we would be so happy!
Tomorrow I will post new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't it so hard for the siblings? I am having the same problem here too. I am not sure what to do or how to make it better. I am glad you are doing OK. I can imagine how hard that is to leave him every night up there... but you do what you gotta do. Morgan needs her mommy too. It feels like you are stretched too thin I am sure, but you'll make it. I am hoping Jonah continues to do well. He is such a cutie!! If there is anything you need, please let me know!!
ReplyDeleteJess ask one of the social workers about Super SIBS. It is a great organization that sends regular things to the siblings of kids who have to deal with long term illnesses.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Send me your address.
ReplyDelete