May 4, 2009

Day One in Denver

Well we made it safe to Denver. We woke up early this morning around 5:30 am. We arrived at the airport about an hour early but by the time we had checked in and took 2 very slow elevators and booked it to our gate they were just about to load the first group of people. I was the first in line due to the oxygen ad having 2 small children, but b the time I got my double stroller folded down I was some where in the middle of the line. It was kind of a joke, some nice lady let me cut in front of her so I got a somewhat decent seat. We watched one episode of Dora the Explorer before it was time to land. Not so bad, just mild chaos...It follows me!

It was so welcoming to see my mom and step dad at the gate! Morgan was so excited! Tonight she will be staying with them and having some spoiled rotten fun. She so deserves to be spoiled rotten! I admire her willfulness to go with the floe, even when the floe is not what she wants or deserves. She is a good girl and my hart is full of love for her.

Jonah's first clinic went well. I met with the attending doctor who actually read Jonah's medical file...Amazing. She caught me up on the grand plan for the week. I held back tears and took it like a mighty mom! Although I am unsure of what the outcome is going to be. tomorrow Jonah will undergo the IPFT so I have had to stop feeds for the night. He will be seen at 9:30 and the test will start at 1030
Jonah is so tired so I better get off the computer and tend to him. I will write more tomorrow so keep posted.

Oh great news We got a room at the RMDH! It is like a 5 star hotel. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are keeping us updated. We are anticipating all news that you can give us. You are such an amazing mom and person. We love you and you and your family are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I am so glad you are keeping us updated!!! I wish you the very best and I hope that tomorrow goes well. I will be checking this every day to see how you are doing. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete