I am just having one of those weeks... You know the kind that you just feel frumpy and feel like the world is against you, yeah one of those. I am lucky enough to have Morgan enlighten some moments of the day, like yesterday when we were in the car with the windows down and she started yelling for daddy to roll up the windows because her hair was blowing away, or this morning while I was giving Jonah his treatment and she was riding her trike pretending to need to go to the store and as I gave her my list of things to buy she stoped me and said "crap, where's my keys at." I am pretty sure she was imitating me, then she says "oops forgot my phone." Then I knew she was imitating me. Funny stuff.
I have been on a roller coaster ride with Jonah, I write that as if I had been off the roller coaster. Since my last post the boy has been placed back on steroids. The doc has been closely monitoring him. I hope it is temporary, but he is sounding awful. I have been giving him treatments all day for the past 3 days... I'm telling you it's a lot of work! He will sound really good as soon as he finishes the treatment but I give it 25 minutes before he is wheezing again. It's getting really frustrating for me. He will go back in to see the doctor tomorrow and she will decide if it's time to go up and have him admitted for the long 10-14 days. At this point I am hoping that that's what she will do because I am at a loss of what to do. He is breathing like an old guy who just walked a flight of stairs. I guess we will know more tomorrow.
So Monday night Jonah had the stomach flu, Tuesday I had it, Wednesday Morgan had it and on Friday Isaac had it. Needless to say we have cleaned the entire house and sanitized everything! We even broke out the steam cleaner! I am glad that's all done with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jessica, I am so sorry it has been a hard week for you. I know how that goes. I am really sad to hear Jonah is not doing so well. I was so hoping you could avoid a trip to PCMC. I want to come see you and visit if you end up there. I am going to all alone, with Josh of course, from wed morn-sat. afternoon. I am looking for things to do. I really keep thinking about Jonah and how you are doing emotionally. Do you need anything? Just to talk or something? Let me know... please!
ReplyDeleteOMG can't imagine what you are going through. I can imagine parts of it (like the stomach flu making rounds) but can't imagine all of it together. That is very depressing (and exhausting) about Jonah's condition. I am so sorry. We love you guys. Yesterday we looked at the photos of our Easter trip after Morgan was born. We sure had a wonderful time. I still admire the pictures we have and those beautiful tulips in the snow! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDelete