Jonah is finally doing better, though respiratory wise I can still see his chest rise and fall with each breath. (but he his handling his feeds better and staying hydrated) Yesterday was his last dose of this steroid burst. I hope that with the storm brewing it will clean out some of this air, and he will have an uneventful week. Although I do have to say that this last week was so refreshing. We only went to one Dr appointment and other then that he was able to be left alone, and be sick with a yucky virus. Sleep is a powerful healing tool!
Morgan and I had a wonderful day together, as Isaac stayed home with Jonah. We went and ran many errands, she is such a great helper. She was invited to a birthday part that was so much fun! I love seeing her with her friends. Awe, to be young again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So happy to hear Jonah is on the mend. I know how hard the last couple weeks have been for you guys and I know you need some rest. I hope this next week brings some good things for you!
ReplyDelete