Feb 21, 2010

My Little Mo

I am loving the new look of my blog! Seriously though, it took me sooo long to get it to a style that is fitting to me with a touch of my Jman's style. But I'm still not done... I want a button for Jonah! I will keep working on it and see what I can come up with.

Just had to post this beautiful picture of my sweet Morgan. It makes me smile when ever I look at it. She is just so whimsical and so much her own person. It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks my little girl is going to be four. Where does the time go?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new blog look! Sometimes it's fun to change it around. Although I love my blog background now and it's the longest I have ever kept the same one. Just something about the temple on it that I like. Anyway... I love the picture of Morgan. She looks so happy and full of life. I can imagine you are going through some emotions thinking about another year has gone by with her. I think as mom's we do that and always will. I hope you can get a button for Jonah! I want to put it on my blog! Let me know how you got one... I would love one for Josh too. I am just not computer savvy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new picture! And that picture of Morgan is so cute! Do you have a website for your shirts you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your new blog...your main picture is beautiful...haha...Morgan is so cute, love that little girl...Miss you

    ReplyDelete