Jul 21, 2010

Oh my my

I can't stop laughing! Of course it's my "I'm so embarresed I could die" laugh. Yes friends, Im mortified. J's Doc read my blog, and of all posts to read she read one of me venting and having a pitty party table for one! Dr P We love you XOXOXO, You too Courtney!

In other less embarrassing news, My brother, his wife and their two beautiful kiddos are here visiting us from sunny Florida. It's so fun to have the cousins playing together. Jonah is enjoying having another boy around but to day he is enjoying the fact that he can leur his auntie Amy into the kitchen with kisses then quickly shut the kissing factory off in trade for a handfull of cheetos! Im sure I will have more stories as they are setting up camp at our house for the rest of the week. Oh I love having family come out here to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Which doctor is this? Pfeffer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing still too! J's doctor read your blog... how funny. I am so happy for you to have family here visiting. It's the best! I enjoyed my time recently with my family here. It was heavenly.

    ReplyDelete