Some days I think that being a stay at home mom will be the end of me.
UGH! I was on the phone getting stuff figured out with the Social Security department because Jonah was dropped from his insurance due to the fact I worked in the months of June and July (long story) so while I am chatting it up with the disability peeps my children are dumping every toy, book, shoe, and bath item into the pack and play I left up from our company!!!!!!!
Yes, I should have taken a picture, but that would have meant that I would have been calm about this and I was as far from calm as I could get! I could have kicked their bums to Tahoe! (it would make for a quiet plane ride) But because I was so furious I saw it best to send Jonah into his room and Morgan into mine while I yelled very loudly to them both while I put each book in it's place each toy in it's place and folded every towel we own and put them back on the shelf in the closet.
My mom just called. When I told her what they did she laughed, I'm still not finding the humor in it. I am stressed enough as it is making sure I have packed up all of Jonah's stuff, and making our flight that we have already missed once today, oh my, I think I will pack extra clothes for both children and let them live with their grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am just glad that my kids aren't the only ones who do that when I am on the phone for Josh's medical stuff. Drives me bonkers!! You aren't the only one!
ReplyDeletethat is just too funny :) Just think it could have been worse. When Xia was little if you left her alone she broke eggs on the floor.
ReplyDelete