


Our family vacation to S. Lake Tahoe was absolutely wonderful. It was the perfect amount of time to be gone from our normal chaotic lives here in Salt Lake. We got to smell fresh air for 3 beautiful days. Though Jonah did have a ruff spout. I'm glad we brought him home when we did because the last day was taking it's toll on him. Every night we were there, Jonah co-slept with me and my husband in a huge California King. I had him close to me the entire night so he wouldn't roll off. The first night I could feel his heart pounding fast. I wasn't sure how fast it should be beating but I knew it was going fast. Eventually it slowed to a normal rate and I was at ease but then it happened the next two nights. Because we flew I didn't bring his Oxcimiter. (I won't make that mistake again!) Since we have been home here in Utah I have spot checked J through the night and his heart rate is reading normal. How weird. His Sat's are hanging around 89 with no O's. We have him hooked back up to his plastic "leash" and letting the O's flow.

No comments:
Post a Comment