Aug 23, 2010

Therapy Box

I am inspired!

I spent a pretty penny and have made Mr. Jonah a "therapy box." I have found lot's of great finds for his sensory needs. My idea is to use it while Morgan is in school or sleeping or out with dad. I must stay strong and obey the golden rule of oly using these items as therapy and not for play time!!! (This by the way is one of the hardest tasks a momma could do, It's like buying Xmas presents in Sept and "pretending" like you are really going to be able to keep them from your child) I just get excited and I love when Jonah finds something he really likes.

So what's in this "therapy box" you ask?

Play-doe
squishy frog
ear phones
timer
bath loofa thingy
CPT back thumper
slime
Kleenex (we have him throw Kleenex as hard as he can!)
deflated balloons ( I blow them up and he holds as the air deflates)
plastic pins imprinting toy

If you have any ideas to help fill the box please let me know! I'm super excited to introduce this to him. As of now all he has is his bucket of beans, so this will be a great start to learning more about how to help Jonah.

1 comment:

  1. We need to get together. Text me and we'll set up a day!

    ReplyDelete