I took Jonah and Morgan swimming this afternoon, and thought it would be a great opportunity to put Jonah's new life jacket on him... wrong! He was screaming just as I was walking towards him to put it on. I delt with the screaming holding his hands off to the side as he fought me. I won in the beginning and got the thing on him.(at this point we are both in the water) I let go of him to show him he would float and he continued to kick and scream. As I brought him in closer to be he scratched my nose and left me with a bloody nose. It was oh so painful, I just took the vest off and let him just play on the stairs of the pool.
I came up with a wonderful idea for Isaac and I to have alone "date night" time. Tonight was the first night we put that plan to action. We signed him up to go to the same gym as I go to, then we could work out together while the kids play in the gym daycare. It was alot of fun until I was getting a little too competitive with Isaac and I hit my knee on the corner of the stationary bike and started gushing blood out of the new blue bruise growing on my knee. OUCH!!! It was so painful!
Yes, I'm complaining of my injuries!
In other super busy news, School started back for me last week and I'm feel pretty confident that I will do well in the class as long as I have good attendance, which (big surprise) is something I have trouble following through on. Thus why I usually do Internet courses. I have class 2 times a week. it is seeming to be working out great with our schedules it's just me and my own issues of being tired and lazy at the end of the day. Last place I want to be is sitting in a desk listening to a professor for 2 hours.
Yes, more complaining...
I think I'm done. Whew, starting to feel better! Thanks for reading and taking this all in!
HEY, why have all you folks stopped writing comments??? I love comments! I read them frequently to gather inspiration, strength, and wisdom! Keep them coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh those scratches on the nose just burn! Plus you'll have a sexy mark to sport for a while. One time Carter threw a DVD at me, he was a baby. It gave me a black eye, and actually made me cry! The abuse us mothers take!
ReplyDeletethis was finger up the nose scrathch! So painful, not to mention initial shock of a wee little finger up your nose. I too cried!!
ReplyDelete