Yesterday afternoon I got a call from Jonah's teacher. She was worried that he was wheezing so much and had to give him 2 treatments with in the first 2 hours of him being at school. I offered to come and pick him up, but she thought he was sounding a bit better. I know Jonah and I know he can either get sick very fast or just tease us with a cough here and a wheeze there.
When I got him off the bus I took him home and hooked him up to his sat moniter. (he has been doing great this week that I have only been using oxygen on him in the night) He was sating at a low 84-85. Oh my gosh. I feel so guilty!!! Who knows how long his sats had been that low as I didn't even check his sats in the morning because of all the excitment of what yesterday morning brought us. Ugh, I really do just feel sick about neglecting to check before I had him off of his oxygen for so long.
Today he has been running a low grade temp, but the tylenol brings it back down to 99.2, I called his pulmo and she will call in an antibiotic. He has been sleeping most of today, and I am just going to let him be. If we are up all night with a wild child at least we know he's better! I am just bummed because tomorrow is his first real party! Luckily it is only an hour long, as we didnt want to over stimulate him with to much at once. But, this is exactly why we have not ever done a party for Jonah. He is ALWAYS sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope this is nothing, because I need to see my Jonah, and so does Jax!
ReplyDeleteAnd I need to see my Jax and his NEW sissy!
ReplyDelete